Our mission is to deliver the best spa for the dollar that you can buy, to leave as little a footprint as possible behind. Along the way we have found that these 2 philosophies actually go hand in hand. When we stopped wasting we stopped spending.
Every part of our business model revolves around this belief.
1) Use quality parts and materials that keep products in service and out of landfills. When he have the opportunity to switch to better components and still deliver great value to end consumers we do it. We think of it as short-term pain for long-term gain.
2) Use recyclable materials so when the day comes (if it does) that your unit cannot be reasonably repaired that it can be recycled and used again as something else. In fact, there is no material wastage in that all of the material is consumed in making the part. In the event that trimming is required that material is reused.
3) Reduce our carbon footprint every way possible. No wasted paper except where required by law.
4) Insulated and built for efficiency to minimize energy consumption – tested to exceed California Energy Commission standards for energy efficiency. As other standards appear we are committed to meeting those too.
5) Home office policy. Whenever possible we encourage our non-production staff to save the commute and work from home offices.